Post by AlexanderCorleone on Jun 15, 2016 16:35:31 GMT -5
10) 2009 week 6 vs the Titans: Brady threw six touchdown passes -- five in one quarter, an NFL mark, Pats won 59-0
9) 2007 week 17 vs the NYGiants: Pats went 16-0 and Brady set the record all in 1 game.
8) 2014 vs the Bengals: the "Brady Brady Brady" game.
7) 2001 playoff game vs Raiders: Tuck rule game. People only want to talk about the "tuck rule". They forget how great Tom was before that, to even make it a game.
6) 2001 week 5 vs the Chargers: Pats were 1-3 going into this game, the Chargers were stout, and it was Brady's first big game as a pro. It was also the first game winning drive of his career.
5) 2014 week 8 vs the Bears: Brady finished 30-35, 354 yards, 5 td's.
4) 2001 week 2 vs the Jets: Mo Lewis injuries starter Drew Bledsoe. Brady never plays if not for this game. It started everything.
3) 2014 AFC Divisional game the Ravens: Completed 33 of 50 passes for 367 yards and 3 touchdowns while also rushing for a score as he led the team back from two 14-point deficits to earn their 4th consecutive AFC Championship and their 9th in his 14 years as the team's starter.
2) 2001 Superbowl vs the Rams: "what Tom Brady just did, gave me goosebumps" - John Madden.
1) Superbowl 49 vs Seattle: If he loses, he falls to 3-3 in Superbowls... if he wins, it's Superbowl #4. Everything was riding on this game. He won. Also won MVP again.
"Do your Job" -Bill Belichick.
"No days off" -Bill Belichick.
"the scouting report said I was slow on reads, slow to react,he needs to do everything quicker... that was the knock on me my whole life, and it was warranted" -Tom Brady
"Tom Brady... overrated" -Dexter Mcleon, SB 36.
"What Tom Brady just did, gave me goosebumps." -John Madden, SB 36.